The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The eyes of a stranger








A gentle voice called out, “is anyone there? Do you mind if I walk with you? Can you be my eyes?” My response was yes, I can help. Walking the steps with a stranger, I was reminded of how we take for granted the ability to talk, walk, see, or ear. Life could be arduous. Her blindness didn’t steal her joy. Her inability didn’t hinder from asking for help from a stranger. Her cheerfulness gave me joy! God places people in our lives only for a moment. Do we become a living sacrifice and help others or do we think of ourselves more highly than we should? Love is action. Learn to share with God’s people in need. Practice hospitality. 











Subscribe in a reader TopOfBlogs 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner