The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Friday, April 26, 2019

Producing for God



It’s so easy to lose focus on being productive for God. We get lost in helping others accomplish things but we neglect our Godly responsibilities. I’ve found myself postponing my gift. Finding every excuse not to birth what God has placed within me. Yesterday I had two meetings with friends. Both producers for God. They are givers. Encouragers. They sacrifice themselves for others. At each meeting, both spoke a profound message into my spirit. I was reminded, it’s time for me to produce again. God has given us all spiritual gifts (Rom12:6). These gifts are to encourage and build up the body of believers. What God gift are you neglecting? It’s Time to press the restart button. Stop procrastinating and start producing! Nurture your spiritual gifts, so God can use you to bless others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner