The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Friday, February 25, 2011

Trees in the wind

Trees in the wind - Tigner Rand

My little girl was intrigued.
Watching trees bend and fold
swaying this way and that.
She asked why don’t trees break?

Pondering a thought within
I told her it’s the wind making trees bend.
With yet another question in her mind
She asked “what is wind” with a sigh -
With no reply I too sighed,

Hmmm and ahhh only comes to mind
until God provided a sign.

It is God blowing his breath
Whistling and rustling branches and leaves
of trees
This is what make trees bend.

Now when trees bend and fold
My little girl remembers what I told
It is God who makes trees bend
in the wind.











No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner