The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Speak Life to yourself at all times

Submitted by: Guest Writer


It is ME, MY VOICE, MY THOUGHTS, MY PERCEPTIONS, MY SELF-DECEPTIONS, MY SELF-ACCEPTANCE OR LACK THERE OF that preaches LIFE or DEATH to me.

It is when I put CONDITIONS on the WORD OF GOD or on the WORDS of HOPE and TRANSFORMATION that are given to me by others that I impose LIMITATIONS on the POWER OF GOD working in my life.

“SAY TO THEM, AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD I WILL DO TO THEM THE VERY THINGS THAT I HEARD THEM SAY…” (Numbers 14:28)

I CAN’T, BUT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE, IT MIGHT WORK FOR THEM: All these words minister negativity to my spirit. They negate that:

“I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME…” (Philippians 4:13)

THAT NOTHING CAN SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD…” (Romans 8:38)

“IN CHRIST JESUS, I AM A NEW CREATURE OLD THINGS HAVE PAST AWAY; BEHOLD, ALL THINGS ARE NEW…” (2 Corinthians 5:17)

It is that which I say to myself that opens up the vast and unparalleled possibilities and blessing that God has for my life.

At this very moment, I speak life to myself.

• I ask YOU GOD to increase my faith that I might see past my limitations

• I ask YOU GOD to give me higher thoughts and higher aspiration for my life

• I ask YOU GOD that when I am feeling rejected and unworthy trapped off by self-doubt, self-loathing, and low self-worth that you dispatch the Holly Spirit to witness to heart that there is nothing wrong with me.

• I ask YOU GOD to take me to another level of self-acceptance

The best part of my life is yet to come….GOD SAID IT:

• I BELIEVE IT

• I RECEIVE IT


• I WILL STAND ON IT


• I WILL LIVE BY IT


• THAT SETTLES IT


TODAY I AM SPEAKING LIFE TO MYSELF…..AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner