The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Monday, March 26, 2012

Don't Give up! Your Best is Yet to Come



Juggling responsiblities


Negative words are powerful
During my impressionable years of Catholic School I heard negative prophesying from nuns.  Despite my parents motivating and encouraging there were other deterring adults and so called role models stating “Old bad Tigner Rand is not going to amount to nothing.” Like a spoonful of medicine without sugar, I ingested these words. The mind visualized, accepted, and ultimately squeezed life out of my God given abilities. Today, regardless of my faults, short comings and what others said about me God saw the best in me while others claimed the worst.

A moth’s mind
Confusion invaded the spirit followed by years of weeping, wailing, and questioning God about life. I quit quite attending church. During the painful seclusion from weekly worship I continued praying. The human mind is like a moth, unable to grasp or understand Our Heavenly Father’s plan.

One cold and rainy Sunday God laid on my heart “how can you ask me for all your desires when you cannot spend one day praising my name.” The message was profound; it was the rebirth of me. I vowed that moment not to miss church again unless I was sick or traveling for work. I finally got it! The relationship was rekindled.

Pessimistic Christians
Someone reading this had experienced a boat load of tears and tried to comprehend why life has dealt one bad situation after another. News flash, God is trying to get your attention! There was time I felt the same way. While my world was crumbing, God was still holding me up.  Leaning me up on my bad side so I can now stand today and say how grateful I am for his mercy.

Answer this question
What is the state of your relationship with Christ?  Sure, you have a relationship but what is the status; stranger, acquaintance, or friend? A relationship is more than just a daily short prayer or complaint about what you don’t have. The friendship of God is with those who reverence him; and he will show them his covenant. Psalms 25:14 

 Yearning for your love
God yearns to be your friend. It’s spending time conversing with The Father no different than talking to your BFF. It is communing with the Holy Spirit while commuting to work, cooking, showering, or throughout the work day (praying without ceasing).  Your connection grows as you spend time reading the word.


Thumbs up for God
Fine Wine instantly
In the Second chapter of John, Jesus revealed his glory when he changed water into wine. God’s supernatural was done instantly. What normally took years to make great wine Jesus did in a matter of seconds. Jesus told the servants to fill the jars to the brim, now take to the head of the banquet. When the master tasted the water it had been turned to wine John 2:6-9.

You currently sit defeated and bewildered. You are at the end of your rope, life is over, and I’m too old. Stop, read, and comprehend John 2: 1-11 again. If Jesus can make water to taste like 20 year old wine instantly,  just imagine what he can  bring forth from you!

Brothers and sisters, seek God with all your heart today set aside all your material desires all things you are praying for that are not of God. I challenge you to pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding. Pray for a relationship, asking the Trinity to be part of your life.  I dare you to implement this on a daily bases so God can reveal himself to you!

A work in progress
I am a phenomenal person, nothing like the negative outlaw prescribed for me. It took years of dedication before I could tune in with God and accept the change.  Knowing God’s word proclaimed it: “Knowing now I have been made new in the attitude of my mind and can do all things through Christ that strengthened me!”
God sees the best in you even when you only see the worst. Establish a deep rooted Bond with the Father; your best is yet to come.

Tigner Rand




Subscribe in a readerTopOfBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner