The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Concealed Faith

Image by: Tigner J.
Survey an impaired person as they walk busy streets, calculating how and when to cross, listening out for danger all while managing to overcome many obstacles. It is in my option to believe that a sightless person has to have some form of faith! Miscalculate the number of steps one could fall, drop soap in the shower it may take a minute to locate it. Sure there are friends and Good Samaritans who may come to their aid but what happens on all the other dark and lonely days? I recall as a child a friend whose grandmother was deaf, blind, and could not talk. It was so amazing watching her move about without fear and communicate through sign language among her family.

I cannot imagine being blind living in a world of total darkness. Having to use my hands to feel through life and relying upon other senses to survive. Now, visualize yourself blind living in a world of total darkness, being taught to adjust in a new world of using your senses to maneuver through life? A countless number take for granted the ability to see, hear, taste, touch, walk and talk; it is not a guarantee to always have any of these aptitudes.

Applying this with a spiritual walk, scores of people rely on their own understanding and not trusting in the Lord with all their heart Proverbs 5. I’ve found myself experiencing situations from time to time, when I omitted God from my decision making and life became weary. The moment I choose to stand and wait on the Lord my verdict faired much better for me. Realize that our carnal mind cannot vision the out come so we need to learn on faith. Let us gain knowledge from people who are visually impaired. Discover the simple principle Christ attempted to teach his followers as well as all believers to walk by faith, not by sight 2 Corinthians 5:7.



Tigner J.



BlogCatalog







Subscribe in a reader TopOfBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner