The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Reaching your full potential



When I first saw this flower I marveled at how it found a way to grow through the crack.  I thought to myself this flower will last a couple of days and it will wither and die. To my surprise it has thrived for over two weeks of direct heat of the sun in the western skies. There has been little to know rain and it continues to display its beauty. A friend reminded me of the scripture of seeds that are sown on stony ground. “A person who hears the message and right away he is glad to hear it. But it does not go down deep in his heart. He believes it for a short time.” (Matt. 13:20-22). Though this flower radiates beauty it can never reach its full potential because it is not deeply rooted. So many of us are like this flower we look good. We have great potential in the Lord. However we stunted our growth simply because we choose not to root ourselves in God’s word. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner