The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

acts of kindness can create blessings



It don’t cost a thing to be kind to people, even strangers. Acts of kindness often create blessings. Don’t be afraid to act upon the opportunity to bless or be blessed by someone. On a recent road trip, I experienced an act of kindness from a stranger in a crowded airport. A kind gentleman and his wife offered me a seat at their table. They could have very easily dismissed my need to sit. They could have said “it’s not my duty to offer a stranger a sit.” I could have easily declined the offer too, but I didn’t. Seize the opportunity to always be Christ like. Scripture reminds us when we invite strangers in we are doing it unto God (Matt 25:25-40). The short time of breaking bread and conversing with the stranger turned out to be a blessing for me and it’s safe to say for the couple too. It turns out the man was a retired pastor from Cleburne, Texas. Learn to listen and follow your inner spirit voice. Small acts of kindness can become blessings for others and for you too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner