The Souls Remedy Ministries Donations

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Never Saw it Coming

God is truly amazing. You never know when God is going to place a blessing in your hand. It's that desire which you longed for but over time it fades into the sea of forgetfulness. 


Thirty-five years ago the desire was to become a radio disc-jockey. In part, I was the disk-jockey but radio never manifested.  The Souls Remedy Ministries made way for the opportunity to be part of a program by providing weekly affirmations. The weekly appearance gave me an opportunity to become co-host on a inspirational program - SOULFUL SUNDAYS; A PLACE CALLED SOULSVILLE. 

This week, God blessed and gave me my desire. I never saw it coming. The show that I enjoyed co-hosting has now become my show. It was given to me just like that! Nothing but God.

This my testimony. Once I started doing everything in honor and glory of God and not for my on gratification He blessed me with things I never saw it coming.

I invite you to listen to the weekly program Soulsville http://www.wigoam.com/ 

I welcome Artist, event promoters, authors who are in the process of marketing your product please contact me via email.

include: bio and event/product information

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner